Our free motor vehicle information packets will guide you easily through the PennDOT process. Each packet conforms to Act 152 legislation regarding PennDOT's Driver and Vehicle Services.
PAN does not provide assistance or legal advice on starting a business.
Select a packet from the list below to view its details.
|CARD AGENT||FULL AGENT||MESSENGER|
|DEALER||SALVOR||MISC. MV BUSINESS|
Card Agent Packet
Card agents are authorized under contract with PennDOT to issue temporary registration cards when transferring existing registrations from one vehicle to another. Card agents cannot issue registration plates. Permanent registration cards, plates and stickers are issued by PennDOT.
- Cover Letter
- PAN's Card Agent Application Form
- PAN's Criminal Record Check Request Form
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check Request
- Card Agent's or Full Agent's Affidavit
- Agent/Messenger Verification of Sanction or Investigation
- Affidavit Regarding Outstanding Liabilities
- $3,000 Card Agent Bond Order Form
- Fact Sheet - Insurance Verification Responsibilities/FAQ's
- Fact Sheet - Agent Service Training
- MV-511B - Requisition for Driver/Vehicle Forms
- Pa. Code Title 67 Transportation, Chapter 43 - Temporary Registration Cards and Plates
- Pa.C.S. Title 75 Vehicles, Chapter 11 Certificate of Title and Security Interests
- Pa.C.S. Title 75 Vehicles, Chapter 13 Registration of Vehicles
- Pa.C.S. Title 75 Vehicles, Chapter 23 Motor Vehicle Transaction Recovery Fund
- Pa.C.S. Title 75 Vehicles, Chapter 61 Powers of Department and Local Authorities (Section 6114)
- Pa.C.S. Title 75 Vehicles, Chapter 75 Messenger Service