Signing Agent E&O Insurance is designed to fill the gaps not covered by traditional Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance.
- Innocent errors or omissions related to signing agent notarial acts
- Incorrectly dating the right of rescission
- Missed initials or non-notarized signatures
- Unauthorized changes made to documents
- Untimely completion of the signing due to the sole negligence of the signing agent
- Slow return of date-sensitive documents
To qualify for PAN’s Signing Agent E&O Insurance, you:
- Have been a notary for at least six months
- Taken signing agent training
- Are a member of a professional association
Select the desired Signing Agent E&O Insurance policy below.