The Pennsylvania Association of Notaries (PAN) can help you notarize documents that confuse you.
Guidance and Information Services – For answers to your notarial or motor vehicle transaction questions, take advantage of PAN's professional customer service department. Call, E-mail or use our online live chat to receive prompt responses to your questions. Live customer service hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Education and Training – PAN provides state-approved notary education through our live seminars or at-home study online course. We also offer private instruction for groups.
Keeps You Informed – When notary or motor vehicle laws and forms change, PAN keeps you up-to-date through our online blog at blog.notary.org, PAN's Facebook page and tweets from Twitter. We also provide a four-year subscription to our bimonthly digital newsletter, Notary Notes.
Convenient Reappointment Service – We keep track of your commission and remind you when it is time to start the reappointment process. PAN then guides you through the process.
A four-year PAN membership is less than 9¢ a day.
Notary Bond – $30 for $10,000 bond. Send your bond form to PAN with your membership form. It will be completed and returned to you promptly. One bond covers your four-year commission.
Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O) – PAN offers three levels of Notary Errors & Omissions Insurance coverage:
- $30,000 – $48 for the full four years or $1 per month of your remaining commission
- $50,000 – $60 for the full four years or $1.25 per month of your remaining commission
- $240 for the full four years or $5.00 per month of your remaining commission
- $144 (with PAN education*) for the full four years or $3.00 per month of your remaining commission
* Only valid with qualified education including First Time Notary, Notary Reappointment or PANcourse Online Seminars