Notary Reappointment w/Online Education
Item # REAPP-NREA
What Every Notary Should Know About Reappointment
You should begin the reappointment process 6 months before your commission expires.
The Pennsylvania Association of Notaries can ease the stress of reappointment.
From filling out the application, getting your state senator's endorsement, to finding a surety to execute your bond and obtaining a rubber stamp seal that conforms with the Pennsylvania Notary Public Law, the entire reappointment process can be time-consuming.
What happens if you forget a step? The Secretary of State will return your application and you'll have to begin the process all over again, thereby jeopardizing your commission.
PAN guides you through the entire process with:
- PAN's step-by-step help in becoming a notary
- Senator's endorsement assistance
- State application fee
- Four-year notary bond
- Four additional years of PAN membership
- Amenities including a self-inking rubber stamp seal and four additional years of Notary Notes
- Additional Items: PANcourse Online
Let's Get Started On Your Reappointment