Indiana County Full/Part-Time Notary Public and Title Agent Wanted
Lemmon Notary & Tax Services is seeking to hire dedicated employees who are hardworking, looking to serve the public, and have experience as a Notary Public and Title Agent.
The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of Basic Notary, PennDOT, DCNR and Fish & Boat Commission transactions
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information
- Effectively manage incoming calls
- Suggest information about other products and services
- Take the extra mile to warmly greet customer and assess customer needs
- Problem solving
- Administrative skills i.e., fax, copy, scan
- Notary Public experience is a must
- Title and Tag experience preferred but will train the ideal candidate
- Ability to work independently
- Hours are flexible and will include Saturdays
- Must be able to pass background and criminal record check
Located in Marchand, PA (Indiana County).
Call (724) 286-9771 for questions.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Paid commission
Employees/customers have the option of wearing a mask or not. Hand sanitizer/masks are available if needed, plexiglass station separates employees/ customers.