The Department of State's Disciplinary Actions: November 2021
- A Lackawanna County notary was convicted of a felony or an offense involving fraud, dishonesty, or deceit.
- This notary permanently and voluntarily surrendered his notary commission.
- A Montgomery County notary failed to require that the individual making a statement or executing a signature on a record appear personally before her, recover the stamp when leaving her employment, and maintain a journal of all notarial acts performed in the manner required.
- This notary permanently and voluntarily surrendered her notary commission.
- A Philadelphia County notary failed to comply with the law and failed to discharge a duty required of a notary public.
- This notary was suspended for 18 months, immediately stayed in favor of probation, levied an administrative penalty of $500 and a probation assessment of $900.
You can also find several educational videos on our YouTube channel.