The Department of State's Disciplinary Actions: February 2022
- A Lehigh County failed to require the individual executing the signature on a record to personally appear before him and failed to make an entry in his journal contemporaneous with the performance of a notarial act.
- This notary permanently and voluntarily surrendered his notary commission.
- A Perry County notary failed to require the individual making a statement or executing a signature on record appear personally before her.
- This notary had her commission suspended for 18 months, immediately stayed in favor of probation, and received an administrative penalty of $500 and a probation assessment of $50.
- A Philadelphia County notary accepted Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) for a felony or offense involving fraud, dishonesty, or deceit for four criminal charges.
- This notary had her commission revoked, and agreed to pay an administrative penalty of $1,000.
You can also find several educational videos on our YouTube channel.